The Ticket Factory launched in 2007 as a trading division of the NEC group. Formerly the Box office of the NEC, NIA and the LG Arena, The Ticket Factory is a National Ticket Agency for music, festivals, theatres, sports events and exhibitions.
- Create fit for purpose structures and processes that will set the business up for future growth
- Identify leadership behaviours and critical capabilities required to support continuous improvement
- Bring external independent eyes to both challenge, support and encourage contribution and fresh thinking from all whilst keeping the Exec purposed on actionable outcomes
What we did:
- Diagnostic to identify key process issues and opportunities
- Workshops to support change in ways of working and priority work streams
- Facilitation training to build Exec team capability to lead continuous improvement
- Senior Leadership Development including 360 feedback, trust building workshops, Talent Management reviews, performance management workshops
“I have known Nic for the last 2 years and during this time Nic has had a huge impact on both the business and individuals who have experienced her training interventions and leadership coaching.
Nic pulled together a programme which she then facilitated over the course of 6 months, which has delivered great results for the business and senior leaders who were part of it.
I have also worked with Nic as part of the HR leadership forum of which I’m a member. Nic has helped me to gain self-confidence as a key influencer and change agent and has been a great sounding board when I’ve needed it.
Nic combines genuine empathy and concern with a sharp insight and a robust commitment to action. Her training and coaching interventions have helped the leaders in the business and myself to improve focus with visible business results.
I know I can rely on Nic to deliver exactly to the needs of the business, whilst also meeting the diverse needs of each individual.”
Emma Burgin HR Business Partner NEC Group
“We are a new management team and Nic has has helped us define the way that we work together and formulate our strategic objectives. She has helped us draw out and refine those processes and objectives, ensuring that they are focussed and meaningful with clearly defined targets and timelines.
Her ability to challenge, coach and guide us – ensuring that everybody’s voice is heard, combined with her business and commercial acumen have been highly valued by the whole team as we plan for the future and I have no hesitation in recommending her.”
Richard Howle Director of Ticketing (NEC Group)