Norwich City Football Club
Norwich City Football Club is a Premier League football club founded in 1902, founder members of the Premier League in 1992/93. Known not just their on field play but their passionate fans, celebrity majority shareholder Delia Smith and significant turnaround in their business model and performance driven by CEO David McNally.
- Drive clarity and alignment of the leadership team in the long term vision and strategy
- Create a framework for how the leadership team will role model the heart and values of the company
- Determine what will be required of the leadership team to drive strategy into execution through people and engage the organisation in what it means for them
What we did:
- Inner compass Diagnostic to reveal perceived and actual levels of alignment
- Use external stimulus and best practice of other top performing companies to support the process of creating an aligned strategy
- Practical follow up training modules which specifically enhanced feedback skills, team connection and relationship building
- Facilitation to create OD structure to support business plan
“We have been working with Nic since October 2013, getting clear on our Company Vision and Values. Nic has been fantastic to work with – she is a real expert in her field and her straight talking approach has added a huge amount of value to our business and to the leadership team, within a very short amount of time.
As a team we needed to get clear on our vision and strategy. Once we had done this it helped to galvanise the team and support us to drive clear, intentional action. This action was supported by a clear behavioural framework which not only brought about a difference in how we approached challenges as a team. It also enabled us to be transparent with our teams about how we show up and provide a tool for effective performance management and development for individuals.
I would not hesitate to recommend Nic. We certainly plan to continue working with her in the future.”
Hayley Ormes, HR Director – Norwich City Football Club
“Nic was asked to help us review our strategic direction for the business. She was able to provide much needed support and challenge to our senior management team by tailoring a development programme to suit our requirements. The end result is a revised strategic plan for the business, following a review of vision and values. Nic played a huge part in identifying the right path to follow and by assisting greatly in the implementation of a number of important and challenging tasks. I would have no hesitation in asking Nic to assist us again in the future.”
David McNally, Chief Executive – Norwich City Football Club