Gilead Sciences is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines designed to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead’s portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular conditions.Gilead was founded in 1987 in Foster City, California and has grown to become one of the world’s largest biopharmaceutical companies, with 9,000 employees across six continents.
- To provide exec coaching services for Director level executives based in the UK at Cambridge/London and Stockley Park offices. To support their transition into senior roles which require them to lead multiple stakeholders in matrix structures internationally.
- Facilitate Team development days and provide group coaching to support great levels of team work, trust, communication and confidence
What we did:
- I have been working with Gilead for over 4 years as an Executive Coach, and worked with many talented individuals both 121 and as part of group coaching assignments
- Provide 360 feedback and senior stakeholder interviews to gauge open and honest feedback, support self awareness and measure development progress
- I have lead a number of Development days for the Regulatory Ops Team including workshops to develop trust building and communication, personal brand/personal development and leadership mindsets
“It is with pleasure that I am providing a reference for Nic Crisp. She is extremely bright, focused, and simply gifted at getting the best out of people. I have had the privilege of having Nic coach me personally as well as utilizing her skills to coach my leadership and wider team over the past 3 years. Nic truly has a talent for giving others the tools that they need to perform their very best over a wide range of scenarios. My team looks forward to working with Nic and they value her insights, energy, and humor. On a personal level, I am a much better leader, professional, and person for having had Nic as a coach. She helped me cultivate skills that enhanced the quality of mentoring conversations involving feedback and difficult subjects, she provided frameworks to help me identify how to further leverage my strengths and minimize my weaknesses, and she asked insightful questions that helped me fully realize my potential and desired career objectives. Nic has been an invaluable resource and there is no doubt in my mind that she would be an asset to any individual or team that has the honor of working with her.”
Lisa Owens, Associate Director Regulatory Affairs Gilead Sciences
“Nic has worked on a number of executive coaching assignments at Gilead and has achieved excellent results every time. Nic makes a quick impact and a tangible difference to leaders and the feedback from the business is always overwhelmingly positive. I would highly recommend Nic.”
Holly Stedman HR Business Partner Gilead Sciences