Weetabix Food Company is an fmcg giant, manufacturer of a family of healthy, great tasting cereals including, most notably the UK’s favourite and most trusted breakfast brand.
- To lead development of organisational design principles, organisational structure, roles, headline responsibilities and reporting to support the delivery of the Weetabix Brand Innovation strategy and refined processes.
What we did:
- Inner Compass diagnostic of key stakeholders at senior and operational levels
- Development of core priority work, skills, behaviours, structures required to deliver against the strategy
- Proposal and facilitation of alignment workshops with senior stakeholders
- Facilitation of HR People Strategy Development workshop
“Nic delivered against the brief and clearly outlined what it would take to execute the new structure. She brought real value through her critical thinking, questioning, experience, background, functional and industry knowledge as well as her friendly style and ability to build quick relationships. Nic delivers what she says she will do. We will use Nic again in the future and I would not hesitate to recommend her as Head and Heart Leadership.”
Stuart Branch, HR Director – Weetabix
“I have worked with Nic Crisp in both a corporate capacity at Molson Coors and on a consultancy basis through Head and Heart Leadership. Put simply Nic delivers results.Her commercial insight and outlook; ability to build and maintain partnering relationships at all levels, and her natural coaching skills to question, challenge constrained thinking, and help individuals to reach their potential set her aside from the rest. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nic or working with her again.”
Claire Elkington, HR L+D Business Partner – Weetabix